10 Week Decluttering Plan
For the entire house and entire family!
Based on the famous Kon Marie method from the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up.
This 20 page ebook covers
- step-by-step how to declutter your house from top to bottom
- 10 weeks only, instead of the six months in the original book
- a simple daily schedule
- how to involve husbands and children
- dealing with the emotions that arise from decluttering
- the order in which to declutter
- storing items bought in bulk
- saving and storing for emergencies
- how to dispose of items
- how to sell items on Craigslist
- how to store things so they will be used easily
- how to display the things that mean the most to you
- creating a mental shift when out shopping to prevent future clutter
- cutting the paper clutter for good
- and more!
After surviving cancer as a child, Sarah became a life long student of productivity and intentional living. Later on, graduating with a degree in interior design from the London Guildhall University, she settled into a life of homeschooling her children, constantly testing new systems of organization and time management. Today, in addition to homeschooling, she teaches interior design and simplicity classes online at She Holds Dearly 30 hours a week and manages a small farm, all the while, renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse with her husband. She is passionate about teaching women the skills they need to make the most of their days, which in turn, makes the most of their lives.