Finding Time: Home & Children
Whether you are just wanting your house to be more organized or are homeschooling thirteen kids, Finding Time: Home and Children can show you how to make your home more than just a dumping ground that overwhelms you to think about.
By cutting clutter in home, meals and schedules the whole family can find
- Time to rest
- Time to be creative
- More quality time to connect with each other
"If you take care of the small things, the big things take care of themselves."
In just one sitting, this power packed mini course* can you get up to speed on how to
- Protect your own health first
- Write up a harmonious daily schedule for everyone in the house
- Bring your children into the work of the household with chores and rewards
- Write one, final meal plan (ours latest us for seven years, before it needed to be updated!)
- Shop once a month for groceries from a master list
- Declutter and organize everything from drawers to calendars
- Keep the kids motivated and on track
- Feel empowered and peaceful throughout the day
*Note- these 6 classes are taken directly from the Finding Time to Hold Dearly course.
Get started now!
After training at the London Guildhall University and working 20 years in interior design, I'm excited to be working with creative women who want to take their design skills to the next level!
flying by the seat of your pants with meals and grocery shopping
being perpetually behind with laundry and dishes
always being on the run
feeling like you are doing all the work, while the kids run wild
Taking the Finding Time course made me rethink my approach to life in general. I was already feeling that I wasn’t on the right path, but taking the course helped me zero in on what I want to focus my one and only life on, and how to bring up my children in the same way. Through the course, I found ways to slash the time spent on to-do lists, shopping and gave me the extra push I needed to say a gentle “No” to all the outside nonessentials pulling at my precious minutes. I am now on the right path living a much more relaxed, organized and enjoyable life.
We had emailed a while back about my homeschooling my kids next year. Well, I thought you’d like to know, we are definitely going to do it! I’m so excited. I really feel like this is where God is calling me right now and I can’t wait to jump in. Thanks for your encouraging words. Your Finding Time course really gave me the extra handle on life that I needed to allow me to feel able to take this on.
~Kendall, Kalamazoo, MI