Can you relate to the menu below????
What if you could not feel like you were failing at food
save time and money while doing it?
In this course, Sarah shows you how to . . .
- Create a one month menu that can be used over and over
- Get your family to all agree on the menu
- Get rid of your cookbooks
- Plan to accommodate food allergies
- Shop once a month or choose a grocery delivery service
- Save money on food
- No food prep on the weekends
- Design a Master Shopping List
- Extend the shelf life of your food
- Use up food before it goes bad
- Buy in bulk
- Get started on basic food storage
- Strategically organize your kitchen
- Minimize the dishes and mess of food prep
- Cut down on time in the kitchen
- Pack meals for lunches and vacation
- Handle a picky eater
- Navigate through times of crisis
After training at the London Guildhall University and working 20 years in interior design, I'm excited to be working with creative women who want to take their design skills to the next level!
All classes are Self-Paced!
"I am a busy working Mom to two school age kids and preparing meals on weekdays is a real struggle for me. I loved all of Sarah’s course (and took a lot of notes!) but her section on Preventing the 4pm Dinner Slump especially spoke to me. She shares great, practical tips for preparing ahead and creating a family menu that everyone will enjoy. Highly recommend this course!"
Food is the backbone to our days.
It provides comfort, nutrition and celebration.
It is also the fastest way to cut household costs!
Features and Benefits
- Totaling nearly 90 mins
- Either slide format or Sarah teaching in lecture style
- Sample & customizable menus, including one for allergies, shopping lists, glossary of food storage hacks and from scratch pre-mix recipes
- Meal Planning
- Weekly or Bi-monthly grocery shopping
- Wasted time and money
- Not knowing what to cook
- Running out of ingredients
- Mom guilt
- Writing Grocery Lists
- Throwing Food Away
- Arguments with Picky Eaters
- Mealtime Clean up
- Kitchen Clutter
- Frantic Mornings
- Late Dinners
- Meals that are Allergy Friendly
- Shelf Life of Your Food
- Every Dollar You Spend on Groceries
- Vacation Money- by Learning Creative Ways to Pack Food
- Once a Month Shopping
- Your Time in the Kitchen
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to work smarter, not harder with meals.
- Anyone who is tired of overspending on food.
- Anyone who wants to keep using their own recipes.
- Anyone who hates menu planning and grocery shopping.
- Anyone who doesn't have a plan and feels rushed in the kitchen.
- Anyone who is exhausted by feeding a family that keeps complaining about meals.
Who is this course not for?
- Anyone who is happy with the way meals are run in their home.
- Anyone who is not ready to do the work necessary to bring lasting change.
- Anyone looking for a ton of recipes, Pinterest is better.
- Anyone looking for cooking classes.
- Anyone wanting to learn once-a-month food prepping.