Can you relate to the menu below????
What if you could not feel like you were failing at food
save time and money while doing it?
Some of Sarah's earliest memories involving decorating her childhood bedroom, every square inch was considered and when she could not find what she needed, she would simply DIY it, not realizing that this wasn't normal! This continued on into high school and people began asking her to design their events and homes. It was her husband who suggested she switch her degree to what she loved most and after graduating with a degree in interior design from the London Guildhall University, she settled into a life of homeschooling her children and taking design clients on the side.
After a few years in the industry, though, it became clear that it was the DIY crowd she wanted to work with most! She missed the resourcefulness and creativity of achieving the professional look for a fraction of the cost.
Today, she teaches interior design online at She Holds Dearly and in her Behind the Scenes coaching group full time. She manages a small farm, all the while, renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse with her husband and four kids. She is passionate about teaching women the skills they need to make their homes beautiful and easy to maintain!
In this course, Sarah shows you how to . . .
- Create a one month menu that can be used over and over
- Get your family to all agree on the menu
- Get rid of your cookbooks
- Plan to accommodate food allergies
- Shop once a month or choose a grocery delivery service
- Save money on food
- No food prep on the weekends
- Design a Master Shopping List
- Extend the shelf life of your food
- Use up food before it goes bad
- Buy in bulk
- Get started on basic food storage
- Strategically organize your kitchen
- Minimize the dishes and mess of food prep
- Cut down on time in the kitchen
- Pack meals for lunches and vacation
- Handle a picky eater
- Navigate through times of crisis
All classes are Self-Paced!
Food is the backbone to our days.
It provides comfort, nutrition and celebration.
It is also the fastest way to cut household costs!
Features and Benefits
- 7 Classes
- Totaling nearly 90 mins
- Video Format
- Either slide format or Sarah teaching in lecture style
- 6 Printables
- Sample & customizable menus, including one for allergies, shopping lists, glossary of food storage hacks and from scratch pre-mix recipes
- Meal Planning
- Weekly or Bi-monthly grocery shopping
- Wasted time and money
- Not knowing what to cook
- Running out of ingredients
- Mom guilt
- Writing Grocery Lists
- Throwing Food Away
- Arguments with Picky Eaters
- Mealtime Clean up
- Kitchen Clutter
- Frantic Mornings
- Late Dinners
- Meals that are Allergy Friendly
- Shelf Life of Your Food
- Every Dollar You Spend on Groceries
- Vacation Money- by Learning Creative Ways to Pack Food
- Once a Month Shopping
- Your Time in the Kitchen
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to work smarter, not harder with meals.
- Anyone who is tired of overspending on food.
- Anyone who wants to keep using their own recipes.
- Anyone who hates menu planning and grocery shopping.
- Anyone who doesn't have a plan and feels rushed in the kitchen.
- Anyone who is exhausted by feeding a family that keeps complaining about meals.
Who is this course not for?
- Anyone who is happy with the way meals are run in their home.
- Anyone who is not ready to do the work necessary to bring lasting change.
- Anyone looking for a ton of recipes, Pinterest is better.
- Anyone looking for cooking classes.
- Anyone wanting to learn once-a-month food prepping.